We want our customers to have a great experience shopping at Indigo Trading and therefore we like to keep our return policies very transparent –
- Misprint/Damage/Defective - Any claims for misprinted/damaged/ defective items must be submitted within 1 week after the product has been received.
- Lost packages - For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 1 week after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
- Wrong Address -If the recipient provides an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
- Unclaimed -Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself or recipient (if and as applicable).
- Masks - Indigo Trading does not accept return of face masks due to health & hygiene reasons. Any returned orders with face masks won’t be available for reshipping and will be disposed of.
- The right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
- The supply of goods that are made to the consumer's specifications or are clearly personalized;
- Sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and thus aren't suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
- Indigo Trading reserves the right to refuse returns at its sole discretion.